Here is a little craft the children and I did about a week or two ago. I was hoping it would get us in the spring mood. They are giving them to certain people for Easter presents. These flowers will last a life time.
Styrofoam cup Plaster-of-Paris
1 group of fake flowers Paints
ribbon or embellishments
All we did was:
1. Mix up some plaster-of-paris.
2. Pour it into a styrofoam cup.
3. Stick your group of clipped fake flowers into the plaster.
4. Let set for around 24 hours.
5. Remove cup.
6. Paint a couple of coats or designs.
7. Add ribbon embellishments.
Now you are ready to enjoy or give away as a present.