1.How do you most often wear your hair? Clasped on top and then pulled back into ponytail
2. What do you like better: Sledding or Swimming? Swimming
3.What is your favorite thing for breakfast? Sausage, biscuits and gravy
5.Supper? mashed potatoes and steamed broc
6. Is one of your siblings married? yes
7.Have you ever been on a rollercoaster? yes
8.Do you like to wear Hoodies? no
9.Have you ever seen an ocean? yes, quite a few times
10. Where would you rather go: England or Australia? hmmm…neither , but I guess I’ll choose England
11.Tell me something about you that I don’t know? I hate driving.
12.Do you want to get married someday? already married
13.How many TV’s are in your house? Five or six…who’s counting
14.What’s your favorite hymn? Amazing Grace
15.Which one would you rather learn to play: Guitar, Banjo, Piano or Violin? piano
16.How tall are you? 4’11”
17.What is the prettiest thing you have ever seen? sunrise over the ocean
18.Describe where you live and what it looks like: middle of nowhere…trees all around
19.How many bedrooms is in your house? four
20.How many rooms are in your house? 15
21.What’s in your basement? husband’s cars, tools, kid’s motorcycles and four-wheelers
22.Do you keep your room clean all the time or is it a mess? I can’t stand a mess. I don’t function well.
23.Is your room cluttered or empty or neither? neat…but cluttered
24.Do you wish you could have your own room? all the time. I keep telling DH he needs his own room
25.What do you do for fun with your siblings? not too much
26.Do you get mad easily? no
27.Do you cry a lot? I’m a cry baby.
28.Do you like tuna? sometimes.
29.How many mosquito bites do you have on you? don’t really bite me
30.Do you like talking on the phone? no
31.Would you rather hang out with a group of girls, boys or mix? girls
32.Is your mother pregnant right now? No.
33.Would you rather go back to the Oregon trail or the Cherokee Indian trail of tears? Oregon Trail
34.Are you part anything?(Like, Indian,.Irish, and so on)??? I guess I’m a little bit of everything..dutch, indian, unameit
35.Do you prefer to Email or write letters? E-mail
36. Do you like going to weddings? no
37.What was the last wedding you attended? mine
38.How many aunts and uncles do you have? can’t remember.
39.Are you mad at one of your siblings right now? No.
40.If you got in trouble and you were given a choice for punishment which would you choose: Not seeing any friends for a month or no
computer for a month? not seeing friends
41.How many times have you gotten in trouble? can’t count that far
42. When was the last time you went out of town? Way out of town? two weeks ago…going again tomorrow
43.Do you like to play inside or outside better? outside
44.Do you like to listen to music? not really
45.How tall would you want to be if you could choose?prob throw on about six more inches.
46.Do you want to have a big wedding when you’re older or a small one? small wedding.
47.An inside wedding or an outside? mine was inside
48. What is your favorite DVD? none, don’t care to watch movies. I can’t commit that much time to doing nothing
49. When your older do you want to live in the country or city? country.
50. How many penpals do you have??? none
51.What is your favorite saying that you’ve made up? …hmmm… don’t guess I have one
52.Which Janette Oke book is better: “They called her Mrs. Doc” or “Julias last hope”??? never heard of her
53.What boy name do you hate? Freddy
54.Girl name? Jane
55.Do you say “shut up” or “Be quiet”??? “Fermez La Bouche”
56.If you could have only one of the following for yourself which would you choose: A computer, a Cell phone, An Ipod, or a TV??? def computer
57.Which kind of car do you like better: Dodge Vipor, Lexus, or Mustang? we have a mustang
58.What kind of things make you mad? people who are inconsiderate of others
59.What kind of things make you happy? seeing the sparkle in the kids’ eyes when they learn something new
60.What kind of things make you cry? everything..
61.Do you speak your mind? I wish I did more often.
62.Do you prefer to talk to old people (Over 60) or people your age? doesn’t bother me
63.What is one of your bad habits? talking to myself
64.What do you find more interesting: A Encyclopedia or a dictionary? encyclo
65.What is your favorite scene from a movie? not sure..again..don’t watch much
66.What is your favorite ENDING to a book? the one that leads to another book
67.What would you rather do: Go clothes shopping with your mom, or Go to the library and read? clothes shopping
68.Where do you normally read? everywhere…on the workout machine mostly
69.Do you have a desk in your room? we pretty much have a desk in every room
70.Who is a better singer: Jeremy Camp, Mac Powell, Mark Shultz or Nichole Nordaman? never heard of them…I’m old.
71.Do you make and sign FB’s? ??? WHAT IS A FB ????
72.What annoys you? people driving slowly to turn into a big turnoff…
73.Are you Brave? sometimes you have to be… I’m not so much when big bad DH is around to protect me.
74. Are you smart? I’d like to think so.
75. DO you have good handwriting? yes.
76. Do you like to fish? no way hose
77.Do you run often? no
78.Do you like Iced Tea? got to have my tea
79. You don’t have to be their best friend, but who is YOUR best friend? Don’t have one.
80. What TV show do you like better: “Americas got talent” or ‘American Idol” or neither. never heard of the first….I love BIG BROTHER
81. What do you prefer: Mystery Books or Romance Books? mystery
82.Which of the following fruits do you like the best:: Peaches, Apples, Watermelon, Bananas, Or Oranges? bananas
83.What is your favorite vegetable? lettuce…I love salad
84.What’s your favorite junk food? cookies
85.Do you prefer to watch TV or go on the Comp? comp
86. How many brothers do you have and how chaotic is it? two
87. Does anyone in your family have black hair? not sure…prob
88.How ’bout red? my son
89.Do you like to dance? when I’m alone
90.Can you sing? Good? I think everyone thinks they can sing. Prob not though
91. If you could go to one of these countries for a month, which one would you go to: Australia, China, Africa, or Europe? europe…FRANCE
92.What is your Dad’s job? drives a garbage truck for the city
93.Do you go to work? I don’t GO to work. I live here.
94. Do you like Soccer or football better? Neither
95.Do you think this quiz is dumb? No, it’s fun!
96.Do you think it’s annoyingly long? No
97.Do I annoy you? I would hope not.
98.Does this quiz have everything? I think…
99.Do you want it to end? yes
100.Are you glad it’s over? Well it’s not! Ha Ha. Very Funny.
101. Which would you rather be: A waitress, A teacher, A writer, A Sports player or a Artist? teacher
102.If someone told you that you’re fat what would you do: Start to cry, Walk away, stick your tongue out, or slap him? prob make a comment and then walk away
103.If you say a guy lots bigger then you picking on a little kid would you: Go get your big brother, Ignore him, tell him to knock it off, or pound on him? tell him to knock it off
104.If someone told you that you’re ugly would you: Cry, Tell him he’s not exactly good looking himself, or punch him? comment back to him
105. Do you prefer dark colors or light? jewel tones
106. Which March girl from little woman are you more like (Don’t answer Jo if you really aren’t like her ) :Meg, Jo, Beth or Amy? can’t remember them much
107. If someone asked you to play in a movie would you say yes? no
108. What exactly do you want to be when your older? am I going to get older….say it ain’t so.
109. Who thinks this quiz is long enough? That is another meaningless question.
110.Who wants more and gets it??? the rich
111.Did you ever in your life want to be a firefighter? no
112.How many pairs of shoes do you have? two
113.How many shirts do you have? four
114.How many pairs of pants do you have? two
115.How many skirts do you have? none
116.Do you sew? yes
117.Do you talk in your sleep? not that I know
118.Do you sing in your sleep? again…not that I know
119.Do you snore? DH says so
120.How many friends do you have? prob none
121. Are you closer to your dad or your mom? DEF MOM
122.Do you prefer talking to your dad about sports and such,or talking to your Mom about sewing, cooking, babies, marriage…the likes?? Dont’ talk to him.
123. Which would you rather do: Sing a song in front of a thousand people or write a novel and try to get it published? novel
124. Do you prefer Hot weather or cold weather (Don’t say warm weather!) hot
125. What is your favorite site to have fun on? homeschoolblogger….I can hit that ‘random’ button tons.
126.What is your favorite blog? jamin’s
127. Do you blog? Yes
128. Do you prefer the phone, messenger, letters, texting, or all? letters
129. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? no
130.Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? no
131. Do you laugh a lot? no
132.Do you smile a lot? no
133. DO you cry a lot? yes
134.Have you ever cried in front of other people besides your family? Yes, but not very many times.
135. Do you like to be annoying? Depends on whom to. 🙂
136. Do you have a older sister? No
137.If so, do you get along?
138.How do you sign your letters? name and God Bless
139. Have you been complimented lately? no
140. Do you get teased a lot? What for? DH because I snore
141. Have you ever built a snow fort? no
142. What is your favorite. thing to do in the winter-but this time give more details…: sew
143. Is there a lot of shouting in your house normally? yes
142. How quiet-or loud- is your house right now? very quiet.
143. What are you wearing right now? jeans and t-shirt
144.Have you ever cut someone’s hair? Yes.
155. Have you ever colored your hair? yes
156. Do you have a tattoo? no, but I want one
157.Any piercing? ears are pierced, but I don’t wear jewelry.
158. When was the last time you went to the zoo? few months ago
159. Have you ever had more then 20 people at your house? yes
160. Name all the holidays you can think of without asking anybody or looking at the calendar. New Years, valentines, Easter, st pats, halloween, thanks, christmas
161.favorite kind of toothpaste? Crest.
162.Have you ever written a story? not lately
163.Have you ever gotten anything published? no
164.What is your favorite kind of bread? french
165.Does your Mom work? not right now
166.Have you ever had a sleepover with more then 2 people? yes.
167.Have you ever slept in a tent? yes…never again
168.Have you ever driven a tractor,or at least steered one? YUCK…no
169. How messy is your room right now? not messy
170. Do you go shopping a lot? I could shop all day long
171.About how many shirts do you have? four….this question has been asked
172.Skirts, dresses or jeans? jeans
173.Do you have a lot of jewelry? no
174. Do you have a dog? one
175. Do you have neighbors within a 1/2 mile of your house? no
176. Do you have a tree fort? no
177. Do you dry your hair after you shower? no
178.Do you eat fish? yes..baked
179. Have you ever played PS2? yes. we have three of those lurking around
180. Do you fall for things easily? yes…my name is gullible
181. How much self-control do you have? none
182. Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes
183. Do you own a horse? No.
184. Do you own cows? No
185. What color are the walls of your room? green
186.Is your room full of junk? prob…it’s nice to me
187. Do you like garlic? Oh yeah!!!!
188. Do you have a nickname for yourself? does Mom count?
189.Do you keep a diary? no
190. Are you close to your Mom? not too much
191. Do you own a American girl doll? No.
192. Have you ever gotten lost? yes…I’m never going back to Charleston, SC again.
193. Has anyone in your family gotten lost? Yeeesss….
194. What color is your toothbrush? purple
195. What do you do for Christmas? vist relatives
196. Do you like country music? some
197. In what position do you sleep? stomach
198. Have you ever sung yourself to sleep? no
199. Do you like tuna? yes…repeated question
200.Have you ever been slapped? Yes…
201. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
202. What is your favorite uncommon girl name? Shye
203. Uncommon boys name? Skye
204.Be honest; How many times a day do you pray? God prob gets tired of me talking to him.
205. Do you, or did you ever, believe in fairies? no
206. Do you still play “Simon Says”? no
207. What’s your favorite kind of pie? apple
208. Do you live on a farm? retired farm
209. How many ways of growing up is there? ???????
210. how many time a week do you go in the shower? Seven
211. How many times have you seen a movie in the theaters? I’m old…can’t count that far back
212. What do you do to relax? read
213. Have you ever gone strawberry picking? no, but planning on it.
214. Do you believe in the “Once saved always saved”? Yes I do!!!
215. Do you like getting your picture taken? NO
216. Have you ever won a race of any kind? Yes,
217. Have you ever helped butcher a deer? yes
218. Are you afraid of anything? bugs touching me
219. What’s you favorite country song? ???
220. Who’s your favorite country singer? is Patsy Cline country
221. Do you like the snow? too cold
222. How old are you? 32
223. Do you wear glasses of any sort? yes
224.What’s your favorite topping on pizza? PEPPERONI
225. Were you ever spoiled? don’t think so
226. Who do you think is the richest man in the world? not my husband.
227. What is something that you will never forget as long as you live? my car wreck today
228. How do you spend your weekends? summer…grilling in the National park
229. Out of the following, Which do you think is the better game: Simon says, Mother May I, Red light Green light, Or Red Rover? red rover
230. Have you ever been on a hay ride? no way
231. Do you talk to yourself? yes…and I answer myself
232. Do you consider cheerleading a sport? yes. They get pretty physical.
234. Can you identify this song: ” I guess it’s not what you take when you leave this world behind you; It’s what you leave behind you when you go.”??? no
235. Do you have a sign on your bedroom door? No.
236. Do you sing in the shower? no
237. How long of a shower do you take? too long…
238. Do you consider yourself pretty? not anymore
1.How do you most often wear your hair? Clasped on top and then pulled back into ponytail